Mazda VCM II is a PC based diagnostic tool for Mazda system. It support Mazda vehicles after 1996 year till latest models. VCM II offers better benefit and performance than VCM I, support diagnose and module programming.
IDS Mazda VCM II For Mazda Auto Diagnostic Tool Support Multi-languages V97 Latest Software Version
Top 5 Reason To Get VCMII For Mazda:
1. Supported vehicle: Mazda After 1996 Year.
2. Newest Software: V97
3. Support languages:
English, Spanish, Slovenian, Greek, German, Danish, Czech, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Indonesian, Hungarian, French, Finnish, Traditional Chinese, Simple Chinese
4. Update By CD
5. Operating System: Windows XP
VCM II old Serial number 31605352 do not support update
Mazda VCM II Function:
1. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster,Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
14. Power balance test
15. Relative compression test
Mazda VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas.
4. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. Wireless functionality peferred for all IDS functions including modulereprogramming. USB wired connections ae only required to update the VCM II loaded code and to set up the VCM II to function as a Customer Flight Recorder.
VCMII PCB Board:
1pc x Mazda VCM II Interface
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
2pcs x CD
Live Support: Chat with us online