ecu programming tool,
chip tuning tool
Professional Wellon Programmer VP390, Universal Auto ECU Programmer for Cars
The WELLON Programmers are afable, reliable, and fast universal device programmers. They are
designed to operate with the Intel Pentium-based IBM-compatible desktop computers and laptops. No
interface card is necessary to plug the module into a PC (this feature is especially handy for laptop users).
The menu-driven software interface makes them easy to operate.
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz;
DC output 9V / 0.6A
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiparty fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Automatically Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
- Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Supports eight language ,such as Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), English, Korean, Poland, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish and Hungary.
- PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, Series E(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
- PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
- Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
- TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
- DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device