4. Coverage: VCM II provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin s, including all new 2013 vehicles
VCMII Connection Picture Display
VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the new OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin s.
4. The VCM II will be required for a few new 2013 vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin s.It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing.
VCM II Functions:
Automatic vehicle recognition
Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
Guided Fault Finding
New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
Program New Keys
Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors