car diagnostic tools,
auto diagnostic tools
Professional GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner / Tester for GM, SAAB, OPEL, SUZUKI, ISUZU
GM Tech-2 is the same tester as GM Technicians used to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems from 1992 to 2011.
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
1.Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2. Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4. Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8. Bi-directional the authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9. Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
11. Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
12.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13. Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14. Screen: 3.8* 8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320?40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashes diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface:
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick Lacrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet Trailblazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM-English 32.002 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.002 1991-2013
OPEL-English 2010 115.001
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
ISUZU-English 107.021 2006-2010
HOLDEN-English 139.000 1999-2012
-Tech-2 Flash Tester
-32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
-CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
-RS232 cable and user`s manual
-DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
-12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
-SAE 16/19 Adapter
-NAO 12/19 Adapter
-Battery Power Cable
-TIS 2000 CD(2006 version)
- GM Car system
- OPEL Car system
- SAAB Car system
- Isuzu Car system
-Suzuki Car system
-Holden car system
when you place order, please tell me which software you need. Each card just can be put on one car software.