iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Highlight Characteristics
1. Built-in Database
2. Support Multi-languages: Portuguese/Spanish/French/Germany/Czech/Arabic/Dutch/Polish/Bulgarian/Norway/Slovakia/Italian/English/Chinese
(Turkish language will be released in the future)
3. Update Online Lifetime
4. 3-Axis Precision Ball Screw Transmission
5. Cross Rail
6. All Aluminum Machine Body
7. Single machine with both Tracer/Cutter
8. Standardly include three clamps M1/M2/M3
9. Support Sided/Track/Dimple/Tibbe keys
10. Some Dimple/Tibbe keys need optional clamps
iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Master Update Steps:
1. Connect iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Master to the PC with a USB cable.
2. Turn on the iKeycutter CONDOR XC-MINI Master.
3. Click "Update online" button to start update.
4. The screen will appear "Updating" prompt.
5. Wait for the update completed.
1: Do NOT turn off PC or unplug USB cable duing updating.
2: Data downloading and firmware upgrading may take a while, please be patient.
3: If the update fails, turn off anti-virus software and then try again.
Guidence pic to show you how to connect the Condor XC-MINI in office
Guidence pic to show you how to connect the Condor XC-MINI with car ( this package do not contains inverter, you have to buy it separately, and the power of the inverter must above 300W)
Condor XC-MINI Specification:
Input voltage: 90V-264VAC
Input frequency: 47-63Hz
Package Dimensions: L450xW450xH350mm
Machine Dimensions: L265xW362xH301mm
Spindle Speeds: 900rpm
Working Temperature: 0-50℃
Net Weight: 18Kg
Gross Weight: 22.9Kg