auto key programmer,
automotive locksmith tools
(FOCUS) MAZDA Keymaker
Focus keymaker is very good device. It can make keys for Focus (from 2003) and RX8 of MAZDA.
Only this device, no PC. Make Focus`s keys via BDM of dash. No need other device, no need PINCODE. Can start Focus after maker keys.
Steps to make key:
1. Focus key match: Remove the immobilizer from car, use connection cable connect the device to car's BDM port, start the device, insert TP01 or 60 chips, choose M2 button, when LED shining one time, hear one beep means match success.Then this key can start.
2. RX8 key match: Remove immobilizer which next to the ignition, remove 24C02 chips from it, clean every pin and put it into the adapter,then connect device. press power on button, insert TP01 or 60 chips, choose M1, when LED shining one time, hear one beep, that means it match successfully.This key can start the car now.
1. If LED shining one time, hear one beep, means match success.
2. If LED shining 5 times, hear 5 times beep, means the device and the target(immobilizer or 24c02 connection wrong or data wrong)
3. If LED shining 10 times, hear 10 times beep,means TP01 or 60 chips type wrong or it has been locked.
1x Chip Block