CD400 Tacho Programmer Odometer Correction Tool Support Change Speed Limit
CD400 Tachograph programmer
1. allows you to define the W figure determination on measuring track or rolling road, K figure measure,
2. can be used as speed simulator for the tachograph when checking the speedometer and odometer.
3. The Tachograph programmer calibrates and programs all analogue and digital tachographs.
New Arrival Tacho Programmer Tachograph Programmer
Why buy CD400 Tachograph Programmer from us ?
1. Supported languages:English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Romanian,Syriac, Russian
2. No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
3. Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
4. User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
5. Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
6. Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
7. The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400.
Tachograph Programmer Description:
1. Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.
2. Basically, a tachograph is a device that measures and records the speed and distance driven by a vehicle. The data are recorded in the form of graphics on a paper disk.
3. The new digital tachographs record those data on its embedded memory and also on the smartcard of the driver.
Analogs: KTCO 1314/1318, Motometer EGK100, FTCO 1319, MTCO 1324/1390, TSU 1391, VR2400.
Digitals: DTCO 1381 (DTCO® 2.1 active), SE5000 (Exakt Duo), SmarTach, EFAS-4.
A Workshop Card is required to calibrate the digital tachographs
Tachograph Programmer Functions:
W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
Activation and deactivation of VDO counter.
Odometer reset and adjustment (mileage correction).
Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through
Tachograph Programmer Technical Specifications:
Graphic FSTF LCD Display: (100 x 32 pix. / 4 lines x 20 char)
White LED backlight
Size: 150 x 100 x 45 mm
Supply voltage: 9 to 30 VDC
Supply current: 12mA
Case: green-blue ABS (IP40).
Operating temp: -20…+70°C
1pc x Tacho Programmer
1pc x Cable for 1319
1pc x Cable for 13ХХ/1318, V.Root 8400
1pc x Cable for EGK-100
1pc x Cable for 1324
1pc x Cable for V.Root 2400
1pc x Cable for CA-RS232-1
1pc x Cable for Digital Tacho