autel scan tool,
autel code scanner
Autel Maxiscan MS300 OBDII Code Reader Car Scan Tool
MaxiScan MS300 Description
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Code Reader Tool OBD2 OBDII II CAN
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners .
* Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
* Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
* Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
* Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Easy to use with one plug-in
* Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
* No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Technical Support & Service
We are sure to provide very good technology support and after sale service, as we have our engineers.
We are committed to providing technical support and after sale service as follow:
(1) One year for free update for the software.
(2) One year warranty for quality of all the components.
(3) We will provide technical support for free by phone or internet for whole life.
113 mm ( 4.4")
74 mm ( 2.9")
1.1pc x MaxiScan MS300 Tool
2.1pc x User's Manual
3.1pc x CD Software